Thursday, 24 March 2011

Dear Readers and the Like,

My name is Richard Edwards. Firstly, this blog is the personal (or public) archival of my first novel. Yes, I'm in the early stages of writing a first novel; an act that is usually guarded closely to one's heart, I've opted to bare naked before all to see. Therefore, I've decided to document this often perceived mythical process, and strip it down, before your very eyes, to its bare essentials, if that's possible. Secondly, along with the process of writing a first novel, I've decided to deal with literature and all things literature in my subsequent blogs. For instance, literary criticism, literary movements, literary writers, past and present, as I said, everything literature. Please, stay tuned. Your comments are greatly appreciated. In other words, feel free to give any constructive feedback.  Thirdly, I think this blog is for the budding writer about to leave the shore and make his first venture into the water. Along the way, I, hereby, solemnly pledge, to make the journey less difficult and, hopefully, enlighten someone, about literature, and the production of literature. Till my next blog, take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment